Date(s) - 09/04/2020
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
As a response to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Institute of Ecommerce has launched a range of webinars to provide companies with help and guidance around key issues affecting their businesses.
For those companies not currently trading on Amazon, it represents a trusted marketplace where customers are looking for a large variety of products. All companies that are able to trade on Amazon should be looking to optimise their offering as quickly as possible. None of the other options available to business at this time will provide the same level of increased income in the short-term.
Acorn-i are providing a best practice webinar and Q&A to support businesses during these difficult times. The founders of Acorn-i have 11 years collective experience at Amazon in leadership positions. They support brands and sellers in ensuring Amazon is an efficient and successful channel, helping maximise profitability through to running successful advertising campaigns and interpreting Amazon’s data sets.
Some of the areas that we can support and advise on:
- Navigating Seller Central and Vendor Central – what is the difference in being a Seller or Vendor, which is most applicable to my business and how do I set my business up for success with either channel. Support and advice on terms negotiation, costs and strategy of each channel.
- Content Development – best practice on standing out on the digital shelf. How to build effective listings that convert to sales. What is A+ Content and how can I apply this to my listings.
- Fulfilment – support in setup and fees analysis in using direct fulfilment or Amazon. What are the options available for national and international fulfilment. We recently posted an overview here.
- Marketing and Promotions – Amazon Advertising offers very effective tools to promote products to shoppers looking for related items. Acorn-i can advise on marketing strategy, and how these differ to or complement merchandising promotions.
- Brand Stores – on a recent blog post we discussed Brand Stores and the benefits of curating a strong presence on Amazon. We can support in building a store and how to leverage these with social and off-Amazon customer engagement.
- Data and Analytics – understand your customer base better and how they browse and purchase products. Via our proprietary technology Ignite we can share actionable insights or provide support in data management and analysis.
Bookings are closed for this event.