Wholesale Domestic are excited to announce that we are looking for a Email Marketing Executive to join our dynamic and experienced team.
As an Email Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for supporting the business through a particularly busy time by helping to build, optimise, automate and deploy best in class email marketing campaigns.
As an Email Marketing Executive, you will manage the email marketing campaigns and maximise revenue opportunities.
You will be a proven and experienced Email Marketer and able to demonstrate planning, testing, segmentation, delivering and analysis of multiple campaigns through your audience as well as grow your customer list.
Your role as Email Marketing Executive:
- Overseeing the end-to-end execution of all email marketing, ensuring all email campaigns are delivered on-time and error-free, and regularly reviewing processes to ensure efficiency is optimised.
- Designing and managing regular B2C & B2B email marketing campaigns.
- Target customers effectively and creatively by using demographic, personal and behavioural data.
- Carrying out segmentation of the database and implementing personalized remarketing strategies.
- Ensuring all email campaigns comply with current email best practice in the industry.
- Closely monitoring email segments, continuously track KPIs to identify opportunities to improve conversion rates and reduce churn.
- Increase the online customer base.
- Provide reports, insight and recommendations on email performance to guide improvement.
- The ability to make data-informed improvements and justify the decisions you make.
- Full ownership of the email customer journey, identifying quick wins and implementing these changes to drive retention and revenue for the business, whilst understanding a customer’s worth by channel.
- 2 years experience in managing Email communication as a minimum.
- Previous experience of using and emailing with Dotdigital EMS (preferred)
- Proven experience within a similar role in a product-based B2C & B2B environment at an agency or client side.
- Understanding of digital marketing and understanding the impact on the marketing funnel.
- Strategic planner with end-to-end approach.
- Previous experience building welcome/nurture email automation cycles.
- You will be commercially minded and driven, as well as highly analytical with the ability to translate data into actionable insight.
- Excellent written communication, copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Demonstrable passion for Digital Marketing.
- Strong organisation skills, with the ability to multitask.
- Highly data driven & analytical.
- Previous experience using Google Analytics.
- Strong attention to detail.
Key Software used:
- Cloud IQ
What’s in it for you?:
This is a great opportunity to become part of a growing team within a long standing family business. In return you will be rewarded with:
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive annual salary
- 30 days annual leave
- Excellent Working Conditions
- Full on the job training
- Access to company pension scheme
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
- Subsidised gym membership
- Employee discounts
- Private medical/dental insurance
About Wholesale Domestic Equipment Limited
In 1963, Wholesale Domestic opened the doors for the first time and set about providing the people of Britain with an unparalleled choice of bathroom products at the best value prices.
50 years on, Wholesale Domestic has built on the early ideals of choice, value and style by continually seeking out the most stylish, and in many cases exclusive, products from all around the world and showcasing them in our flagship showroom in Hillington and new Aberdeen store.
A new chapter in the history of Wholesale Domestic was written with the option of shopping from the comfort of your own home at our www.wholesaledomestic.com website. Everything from full bathroom packages to shower enclosures, towel rails to taps are now available online with delivery throughout the UK and Ireland.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent