Wholesale Domestic are excited to announce that we are looking for a Marketing Campaigns Senior Executive to join our dynamic and experienced team.
As a Marketing Campaigns Senior Executive, you will be responsible for supporting the business through a particularly busy time and will be responsible for managing the short and long-term marketing strategy, with the aim of increasing sales, profitability, and customer engagement.
As a Marketing Campaigns Senior Executive, you will manage, implement and improve the marketing activities of the company by delivering engaging campaigns across our various product categories and ranges across all of our advertising channels.
You will be a proven and experienced Campaigns Senior Executive or Executive looking for your next move up and someone who is insight and research led and able to demonstrate planning, testing, segmentation, defining, delivering and analysis of a strategic and customer led program of campaign activity across business channels.
Your role as Marketing Campaign Manager:
- Overseeing the end-to-end execution of all marketing campaign processes, following a comprehensive critical path to ensure key timelines are met and campaigns are delivered on time and error-free, and regularly reviewing processes to ensure efficiency is optimised. These marketing campaigns should be consistent with our brand identity, strategic goals and deliver on our team vision.
- Build relationships and work closely with various channel-owning teams (internal and external) who will take these overarching campaign concepts and relate them into channel-specific communications plans.
- Support in the planning and execution of all campaign activity liaising closely with all teams to ensure synergy across all channels, ensuring content and communications meet the brief and deliver the campaign message effectively.
- Managing the production of all marketing materials, including TV, radio, newspaper, leaflets, posters, flyers, banners, graphics, newsletters and social media related materials.
- Ensure content and visual collateral is up to date and, globally consistent in line with the brand.
- The ability to make data-informed improvements and justify the decisions you make.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns, analysing performance and making recommendations on improvements based on key KPI’s.
- Bring innovative and new ideas to the table
- Brand management, working with the team to communicate and reinforce brand guidelines in all marketing material, maintaining and developing corporate image, values and reputation
- Researching and reporting, ensuring campaigns are measured and analysed against targets, completing competitor analysis
- Campaign Management, maximising campaigns through creative writing, overseeing design, production and distribution. Working with internal stakeholders to ensure their expertise, opinions and advice are sought and included as part of all relevant marketing campaigns and activities
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Marketing or similar.
- Minimum of three years previous experience in a marketing leadership position.
- Must have an understanding of commercial awareness and how campaigns can affect the external environment and drive sales.
- Passionate about delivering effective marketing campaigns to build usage and sales of products and services and bring creative flair to developing our audience engagement.
- Excellent attention to detail with an interest in data analysis and data driven marketing.
- Experienced in creating and delivering marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Demonstrable agency management (especially media, and creative).
- Will be leading a team of 5 creatives.
- Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Good knowledge of GDPR regulations.
Nice to Have:
- Experienced in the development and delivery of brand marketing campaigns involving the production of TV, press and outdoor solutions
What’s in it for you?:
This is a great opportunity to become part of a growing team within a long standing family business. In return you will be rewarded with:
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive annual salary
- 30 days annual leave
- Excellent Working Conditions
- Full on the job training
- Access to company pension scheme
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
- Subsidised gym membership
- Employee discounts
- Private medical/dental insurance
About Wholesale Domestic Equipment Limited
In 1963, Wholesale Domestic opened the doors for the first time and set about providing the people of Britain with an unparalleled choice of bathroom products at the best value prices.
50 years on, Wholesale Domestic has built on the early ideals of choice, value and style by continually seeking out the most stylish, and in many cases exclusive, products from all around the world and showcasing them in our flagship showroom in Hillington and new Aberdeen store.
A new chapter in the history of Wholesale Domestic was written with the option of shopping from the comfort of your own home at our www.wholesaledomestic.com website. Everything from full bathroom packages to shower enclosures, towel rails to taps are now available online with delivery throughout the UK and Ireland.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent