Wholesale Domestic are excited to announce that we are looking for a SEO Executive to join our dynamic and experienced team.
As an SEO Executive, you will be responsible for supporting the business through a particularly busy time by helping to build a content driven strategy through technical, on and off page SEO.
As an SEO Executive, you will manage the planning, developing and implementing all SEO and content strategies through our digital business.
You will be a proven and experienced SEO Executive and able to demonstrate research, planning and ongoing monitoring of your SEO strategy growing our organic reach and customer base.
Your role as SEO Executive:
- Overseeing the end-to-end execution of all content marketing, ensuring all content is optimised and delivered on-time and error-free, and regularly reviewing the processes to ensure optimal efficiency.
- Develop current SEO audit process to find gaps in current content strategy.
- Capitalise on the search intent of our customers and build this into on page and technical SEO.
- Maximising authoritative off page outreach and link building strategy in an ethical way.
- Staying up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices
- The ability to make data-informed improvements and justify the decisions you make.
- Full ownership of the content based and information architecture customer journey, identifying quick wins and implementing these changes to drive retention and revenue for the business, whilst understanding a customer’s worth by channel.
- 2 Years proven experience in planning, executing and growing organic search and content strategies as a minimum.
- A strong knowledge of current SEO best practices
- Compliance with ethical digital marketing tactics.
- Knowledge of local search optimisation.
- Knowledge of the latest algorithm updates by major search engines and how they impact SEO.
- Understanding of digital marketing and understanding the impact on the marketing funnel.
- Strategic planner with end-to-end approach.
- You will be commercially minded and driven, as well as highly analytical with the ability to translate data into actionable insight.
- Excellent written communication, copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Demonstrable passion for Digital Marketing.
- Strong organisation skills, with the ability to multitask.
- Highly data driven & analytical.
- Previous experience using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Screaming Frog, Search Metrics, SEMRush, MOZ & Search Console.
- Strong attention to detail.
What’s in it for you?:
This is a great opportunity to become part of a growing team within a long standing family business. In return you will be rewarded with:
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive annual salary
- 30 days annual leave
- Excellent Working Conditions
- Full on the job training
- Access to company pension scheme
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
- Subsidised gym membership
- Employee discounts
- Private medical/dental insurance
About Wholesale Domestic Equipment Limited
In 1963, Wholesale Domestic opened the doors for the first time and set about providing the people of Britain with an unparalleled choice of bathroom products at the best value prices.
50 years on, Wholesale Domestic has built on the early ideals of choice, value and style by continually seeking out the most stylish, and in many cases exclusive, products from all around the world and showcasing them in our flagship showroom in Hillington and new Aberdeen store.
A new chapter in the history of Wholesale Domestic was written with the option of shopping from the comfort of your own home at our www.wholesaledomestic.com website. Everything from full bathroom packages to shower enclosures, towel rails to taps are now available online with delivery throughout the UK and Ireland.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent